Aug 13, 2020 |
Plan Your Visit
- View the Plan Your Visit page for directions and schedule
- Contact us to let us know you’re coming. We will work with you to prepare for your visit by helping you find a small group at 9:15, greet you at the door and help you find your way around (nursery, restrooms, welcome center, etc), introduce you to pastors and others, and help you have a meaningful worship experience.
Regularly Attend Worship Gatherings
- Gather Guide helps you prepare for and participate in worship gathering, both as an individual and as a family.
- Read “How Skipping Church Affects our Children” by Ben Dailey
- Read “A Sample Statement on Regular Church Attendance” by Garrett Kell
Join our Membership
- Express your desire to join the membership at Heartland by coming forward during a worship gathering invitation time, contacting the church, or filling our connection card (found at welcome center and pew backs)
- Meet with the Pastor(s) so we can get to know you more.
- Attend a Discover Heartland Lunch, which are every few months.
- Read “Membership Matters: 3 Reasons for Church Membership” by Ed Stetzer
- Read “6 Reasons Why Membership Matters” by Kevin DeYoung
- Read “Why Every Christian Should Join a Church” by 9 Marks